The Great Web
Time is money and the more time your website takes to load, be navigated, and understood, the more money you lose.
Today, it is getting harder and harder to catch people’s attention with websites. Thanks to so many technological advancements, our attention span has gone down significantly. Here are the facts:
· Did you know that it takes 50 milliseconds (0.05 seconds) for someone to determine if they are going to stay on your website or leave? To put that into perspective, a batter in baseball has about 0.40 seconds to react to a fastball being thrown at them.
· Over half of internet users WILL NOT recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. In other words, if your client is having to scroll sideways on your website’s mobile app, they probably won’t be back.
· Almost 50% of users expect a website load time of no longer than 2 seconds. Take a deep breath. Your website should load faster than that.
· 94% of negative feedback from websites is design related. No one wants to look at an ugly picture. The same goes for your website.
· Slow loading websites costs businesses $2.6 BILLION dollars in lost sales per year. Are you contributing to this number?
That last fact is gut wrenching to anyone that owns a business. Losing money anywhere is something that no one wants which is why it is so crucial that you understand how important a well designed website is to your business. An easy to navigate website will help your clients and business out tremendously. Look, I already know what you’re thinking…
· It’s too much
· Do my clients really care?
· I don’t have time
These are all objections that we have gone through first-hand at the beginning of Rewebbed. What we eventually realized was that the clients and money being lost was far more painful than any money having to be invested or amount of time being invested. Take it from someone that has been there and done that, a new website or a website in general is worth it.